About Me

Bristol, England, United Kingdom
Hello im scarlett i act (oviously) and life is what it is unlucky, strange and ..... ...lonely. So i keep a diary. Just a small one, just like me, so someone can understand, so you understand and dont make the same mistakes. If your like me you will know what im saying and life can be better or it might not. i don't know. Just read on try to understand What i say and why. By reding this diary you will see how stupid my life is, how stupid i am. Stupid in love, stupid in living, Just plain stupid You would think i would of had a better plan then writing a stupid diary but this is me, little old sob story me every one should pitty me give a dam cuz im soo sorry for myself soo self obsored. Plz leave your opintion on my blog and say your honest truths so i can help you through your problems as i share teh wisdom i have learnt from mine! Scarlett

Wednesday 4 February 2009

S Happening again



Fashion

Being fashionable

Having fasion sence

Having THE LOOK

Struting your stuff

GLAMOUROUS!!!!

All of theses are something i have never thought of my self. I have always thought of myself as a delinquent sheep who just joined the trends as they come to an end.

LAME... yes

NORMAL....No

I would say that i am just a normal person but i am not! I never have been. Techniqually the turn normal is faulted. If everyone had the same looks same morals same personality and interests then yes i could disagree with myself but i can't. Trust me! What is your definition of normal.

Moving on!


I have moved on...

EMOTIONALLY of course

i didn't think i would make it through this torment but i seem to have. I have found a new man. Ok he dosn't know i like him but you know what it's like. With rob i had a push he came to me but i dont know how to greet this guy. I have known him for ages but strangly it is only now that i have truely come to like him. He sits with me in Maths. Since Robs deparchure from my side he has moved over with Brittany and yes they are now going out to my utta discust. Well i don't think i would have it any differantly. If he was seceretly like that i dont want him anyway. He just eye candy now. This guy is better! His name i won't say this way i can change y mind and if they read this blog i wont look like the local fool. Though i clearly am!

IM sooo tierd of this whole routine. Wake up ,.... go to school,....die of depression,.... continue life bored crapless and sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

No comments:

EVIL CHICKEN

EVIL CHICKEN
Int he sooooooo kl rob loves him